Welcome to The Kindergarten Starters
At The Kindergarten Starters, we encourage children to observe, think and wonder. For years, we have watched little miracles grow. It has always been our endeavour to create for every child, rich and challenging experiences to promote learning and growing.
Founded in 1990 and conveniently located in Garhoud, the school has always enjoyed a reputation for providing quality education to young students from Kindergarten to Grade 5.
We aspire to help every child in our care to develop as a whole person, becoming confident, happy, independent, creative and global learners.
Laying foundations for life through the continuous pursuit of excellence.
- Build a sound foundation upon which children achieve their potential
- Encourage children to explore, experiment and express.
- Stimulate thinking and learning through varied experience
- Encompasses the principles of diversity, inclusion, respect, acceptance and enrichment
- Ensuring the provision of quality and inclusive education for all students
- Provide emotional stability for children to learn with confidence
- Nurture children in traditional values
- Develop initiative and enthusiasm for work.
- Be a living, vibrant and integra; part of the community.
- Inculcate the GEMS Core Values