KHDA Report 2017-2018 - Released May 2018
The Kindergarten Starters has been rated: Good
According to the report, this is what the school does best:
- Students’ outstanding personal development and their awareness of social responsibility at a very young age.
- The welcoming, vibrant and inclusive school community.
- The outstanding partnership with parents, and the local and international communities.
- The hard work and commitment of all staff to improve the school’s performance.
- The principal’s clear vision, direction and high expectation for the school.