Fees and Payments
Fees and Payments
We endeavour to make our payment process as easy as possible with a range of simple and straightforward payment options, as well as a clear, concise fee structure. You’ll find everything you need to know about our fees and payment process here. Of course, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone: +971 4 282 4090
Email: [email protected]
The tuition fees are due prior to the start of the academic year and payable in advance of attendance, at the start of each month. Tuition fees will be invoiced from the time of admission to ensure that payments can be processed before the start of the month. If your circumstances change, it is essential that you contact us in advance of the deadline so that we can guide you on available options. Please note, all tuition fees are in accordance with the fee structure established by GEMS Education under the guidance of KHDA established School Fee Framework.
Save with GEMS Rewards
The table below outlines the fee structure per grade level for our school for the academic year 2020 - 2021
Fee Structure for 2020/21
|Monthly Tuition Fee Structure 2020-21|
|KHDA Approved Fees For AY 2021-22||Discounted Fees For AY 2021-22|
|GRADE VI||AED 14,000/-||AED 10,292/-|
- Registration Deposit : A Registration Deposit of AED 1029 for Grades and AED 771 for KG will also be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Registration Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable but adjustable against the total tuition fee for the academic year.”
- Examination results of fee defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- Tuition fees are charged for 10 months of the year.
- Application Fee : An Application fee of AED 525 (VAT Inclusive) will be due upon completion of online registration. The Application fee is non-transferable and non-adjustable, but refundable subject to terms and conditions.
Modes of Payment
- Credit Card through the Online Fee Payment*
Online Fee Payment can be done by logging to gemkgs.com
If you do not have User ID & Password for online fee payment, please get in touch with [email protected]
KHDA School Fees Framework
The objective behind the development of a framework to regulate school fees is to protect the students and their parents as beneficiaries of educational services, as well as to provide a favourable environment for investors in the education sector and encourage them to improve the quality of education in the Emirate of Dubai. This is achieved by creating a comprehensive mechanism for the implementation of tuition fees which takes account of the educational and economic aspects and protects the interests of all stakeholders.
The framework has been developed in line with the strategic goals of KHDA and as a result of community engagement through parent surveys and investor feedback on this issue. The framework motivates schools to improve the quality of education, whilst at the same time protecting the interests of both parents and investors.