Fees and Payments
Save with GEMS Rewards
The table below outlines the fee structure per grade level for our school for the academic year 2020 - 2021
Fee Structure for 2020/21
|Monthly Tuition Fee Structure 2020-21|
- School Fees must be paid by the 10th of every month
- Registration Deposit : A Registration Deposit of AED 1029 for Grades and AED 771 for KG will also be due upon the acceptance of the Offer Letter. The Registration Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable but adjustable against the total tuition fee for the academic year.”
- Examination results of fee defaulters are liable to be withheld.
- Tuition fees are charged for 10 months of the year.
- Application Fee : An Application fee of AED 525 (VAT Inclusive) will be due upon completion of online registration. The Application fee is non-transferable and non-adjustable, but refundable subject to terms and conditions.
Modes of Payment
- Credit Card through the Online Fee Payment*
Online Fee Payment can be done by logging to gemkgs.com
If you do not have User ID & Password for online fee payment, please get in touch with [email protected]
KHDA School Fees Framework
The objective behind the development of a framework to regulate school fees is to protect the students and their parents as beneficiaries of educational services, as well as to provide a favourable environment for investors in the education sector and encourage them to improve the quality of education in the Emirate of Dubai. This is achieved by creating a comprehensive mechanism for the implementation of tuition fees which takes account of the educational and economic aspects and protects the interests of all stakeholders.
The framework has been developed in line with the strategic goals of KHDA and as a result of community engagement through parent surveys and investor feedback on this issue. The framework motivates schools to improve the quality of education, whilst at the same time protecting the interests of both parents and investors.